Did you know Sunday, July 21, 2019 is National Ice Cream Day? Perfect timing for the heat wave here in New Jersey and Midwest area.
Ice Cream is a sweetened frozen delight that everyone loves. It is often paired with a snack, a treat, or dessert. My family and I enjoy it all year long.
What I love about ice cream, is that they’re about a 1000 or more flavors to choose from and assorted styles of ice creams to indulge in. From yogurt to custard or having it as a shake or as a Sundae, I don’t see how anyone won’t love it, unless they’re allergic.
Ice cream always puts a smile on my face! This July 21st, indulge yourself with your favorite ice cream.
Here are some facts about ice cream.
- The tallest ice cream cone was over 10ft tall.
- America, New Zealand and Australia consumes the most ice cream in the world.
- Chocolate ice cream was invented before vanilla.
- The waffle cone was invented by accident.
- My favorite flavor is UBE.
Deals on National Ice Cream Day.
- Baskin Robbins has buy 2 pre packed quarts for $7.99.
- Carvel has buy one get one free soft serve cup or cone.
- Godiva is buy one get one 50% Sundays.
- Johnny Rockets get a free milk shake with purchase of an entree.
- Wendy’s for a limited time get frosty’s for only 50 cents.
- Dairy Queen has deals on the mobile app.
- Petsmart your dog can get a free 4-ounce ice cream. (Pet safe ice cream)
Only at participating locations.